Ownership of Materials
All images, website design elements, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, multimedia content, and other content, the presentation, selection and arrangement thereof, and all software found on this web site (collectively, the "Materials") are the exclusive intellectual property of verobeachcam.com and its owners, Copyright © 1999 - 2012, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Rights and Restrictions
Viewing: You may view this site and any of its pages using a browser. This means that you may download one (1) copy of the Materials on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
Modifying and Copying: You may not modify the Materials; de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software materials; remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the Materials; or transfer the materials to another person, except as permitted herein. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
Linking: You may link to any web page on this web site, provided that any such link does not imply any sponsorship of your site by www.verobeachcam.com or its owners. You may not link to any image other than https://www.beach.verobeachcam.com/.
Framing, Embedding or Incorporating Our Content: You MAY NOT FRAME, EMBED, or OTHERWISE INCORPORATE into any web page or service any content from this web site ("Embedded Content"), unless ALL of the following conditions are met:
Copying Our Content: You MAY NOT COPY any image from this web site to your web site ("Copied Image"), >unless ALL of the following conditions are met:
Links to other Web Sites
Links to third party web sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have not reviewed all of these third party sites, do not control and accept no responsibility for any of these sites or their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. WE ARE PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE MATERIALS, AND AGREE THAT IF YOU RELY ON THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, 1) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, 2) ANY OTHER WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF BEING CURRENT, CORRECT, COMPLETE, NONINFRINGING OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Neither VeroBeachCam.com nor its owners, agents, or employees (collectively "we") shall not be in any way liable to you or any user or third party for indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) related to this Agreement or resulting from such party's use or inability to use the Materials or this web site, arising from any cause of action whatsoever, including contract, warranty, or tort, whether strict liability, negligence, or other, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damages. This Section shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
This agreement is effective until terminated by verobeachcam.com or its owners, and may be terminated at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access this site. Any restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Materials as well as the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
1) Entire Agreement; Amendment: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between the parties and supersede all other communications, oral or written, between the parties relating to the Agreement's subject matter. Any deviation from this Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized agent of verobeachcam.com.
2) Changes: We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time by modifying this page. By continuing to use or provide access to any material from this web site after such change is posted, you agree to be bound by the new terms.
3) Waiver: Neither the failure nor any delay to exercise a right, remedy or privilege under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of a right, remedy or privilege preclude any further exercise of the same.
4) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed omitted. The remainder of the Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent possible.
6) Attorney’s Fees and Costs: In the event of a dispute over this Agreement, or your use of The Materials on this web site, leading to any legal action, the prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to recover from the losing party the costs of such action, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees at both the trial and appellate levels.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about our policies, please contact us at verobeachcam.com.